Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Soon Enough

I have a wound that don't seem to heal.
That's because I am not ready to mend my broken wing.
Our hopes and our dream, snatched right before our eyes.
Through no fault of ours, nor our consent.
Your love lifted me higher than I could ever flew.

It took me to places I never knew.
The way you ALWAYS make me smile, it's priceless.
The way you ALWAYS make me laugh from within.
What we had through my eyes was perfect.
And I thank you for that, from the absolute deepest of my heart.

Everything I could possibly wanted.
Except for that one thing, the MOST important of all.
The blessing.
It's not there, making it not possible.
Forgive me.
I left not because I wanted too
My choices was made for me.

This wound is yet to heal.
BUT I learn that life is a learning curve.
Through you, through us, through experiences I've learnt.
Life can never go as you plan.
Full of trials and tribulations.
But it goes on.

Today I learn that life has many beautiful sides.
The joy of putting a smile on those closest to you.
The satisfaction of being there for those you care.
I can't heal my wounded heart, but I can help those around me.
I'll be there for you my friend, just like you've been there for me.

Time will heal your pain if you let it.
As for me, I am not ready.
I choose to hold to whatever I have left.
But I know one day soon, I have to let go.
Of the dreams that was built.
And when that day come, I will fly.

I have too.

To explore the world God has created.
For He has greater things plan for me...InshaAllah.
What ever it is. I know He does.


fabolous words...taken from next door

No comments: